Sunday 7 April 2013

A New Challenge

For anyone who knows me (at all) you will know that I'm a passionate lolly eater. Lollies of any varieties. I can even go as far to say that I could fore go chocolate just as long as I could have lollies. Lollies are my weapons of choice, my weakness, my one true love. 


In pursuit of health and fitness however, lollies have not loved me back. They've indulged my sweet tooth, they're opened corridors to eating other sweet stuff that I wouldn't normally indulge in and they've tasted so good to my taste buds that more often than not, I'm going way beyond what a human quota of lolly consumption should/would/could be.

I am a firm believer in goal setting. I function incredibly well with a goal in the not so distant future. So I've set myself a goal. I'm not saying that lollies will stop being part of my life (coz that just brings sad sad tears to my eyes) but what I am saying is that I'm going to quit lollies for a week. That's right! You heard straight. Starting tomorrow I will quit lollies. I will be 7 days lolly free and I'm going to do my best to document what I experience during the process. 

What I hope to achieve from this includes:

  • A reduced craving for all things sweet
  • Reduced mood spikes
  • More stable energy levels
These may be unrealistic hopes for only a 7 day strike...but here goes nothing! What's the worst that could happen?...



No comments:

Post a Comment